    Someboady can help me, why my pc don't shutoff, I have windows xp media
    center ver.2002, service pack 2.

    Thank's for your help

    ficart, Mar 25, 2008

  2. ficart

    David B. Guest

    Not without you providing some useful info. How are you shutting it down,
    what exactly happens when you try, when did it start?

    --

    ----

    David B., Mar 25, 2008

  3. On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:43:01 -0700, ficart
    <> wrote:

    > Someboady can help me, why my pc don't shutoff, I have windows xp media
    > center ver.2002, service pack 2.

    Nobody can help you with so little information, but there's good
    information on shutdown problems here:
    http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm

    Please Reply to the Newsgroup

    Ken Blake, MVP, Mar 25, 2008
  4. ficart

    ficart Guest

    Helo David:

    My problem start when I finish my work and I want to turn off computer.
    the monitor write that "windows save the configuration, and I'm leave all
    night and still same and don't shut off the pc, thank tou for your help
    regards
    jose luis seyffert

    ficart, Mar 26, 2008
  5. ficart

    ficart Guest

    Windows stops responding during Windows XP shut down, and still working all
    night and never turn off, thank you for support and help
    regards

    ficart

    ficart, Mar 26, 2008