Huge Found New Hardware Wizard Problem

Reaction score
:confused: My "Found New Hardware Wizard" does not list my Epson Stylus CX5400, so I cannot install my printer! Can anybody help me? I'm completely LOST!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
My OS is Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3.
The Printer was gave to me so it didn't come with any software, I've tried to download drivers from Epson's home website, with no success!!
I am completely illiterate when it comes to downloads, drivers, devices, and such. Sorry I didn't have much info down in the beginning.

Last edited:
Reaction score
April Weaver CHAS. said:
My "Found New Hardware Wizard" does not list my Epson Stylus CX5400, so I cannot install my printer! Can anybody help me? I'm completely LOST!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum...
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

Bit more info is needed thanks..What OS are you using ? HAve you tried installing the printers software before installing the printer.?? Let us know thanks..

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Software seems to be readily available for that model from Here

Shouldn't be a problem.

I see the post edit has made MadX's comments look daft, lol ;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I'm using the same printer with the same os and no problems.

Try the software floppybootstomp sugested and see if you can resolve your problem. If it works fine. if not post here again.

happywave.gif

Ask a Question