Windows Vista HP Solution Centre and Windows Vista

Reaction score
Everytime I try and access my HP Solution Centre the main blue dialogue box appears however, the Solution Centre dialogue box flashes up then the Solution Centre which is also activated immediately disappears so preventing me from working with it - What is going on ?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Richard,

It may be worth updating the HP solution centre to the latest version. You should be able to download it from the HP support website :). If you've got your model name I can find the link for you if you are unable to find the download.

Reaction score
HP C4580 Printer and its Solution Centre

Ian, Thank you for your reply - I would be grateful for the link to download the HP Solution Centre latest S/W.

Thank you

Richard

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
Ian, I carried out yr suggestion without success. On completion I get the message "This update does not support any of the HP device drivers that you have on your PC.

Once again, on going to 'all programs' and finding HP and clicking on Solution Centre I get the blue dialogue box and then the Solution Centre dialogue box flases up and then disappears. I have disabled my firewall and this has no effect.

My product is HP C4580 all in one printer.

Any further asssitance ?

Ask a Question