HP PSC750 Cant delete driver!!!

Throwin my Computer

I have been going through printer torture and I beg someone to help me. I
have an HP 750PSC network printer. Up until some unknown event, I was able to
print and scan through my wireless network and life was jake. NOW I cannot
print, and when I try to delete and reinstall the driver it wont let me. I
have tried stopping and restarting the spool, I have confirmed that no print
jobs are on the que. I have checked the port that no other active printers
share it. I cant delete the driver, I cant reinstall the driver through the
next work IP address, I cant open the properties, and I cant even delete the
port. This is the last straw with Vista!! I hate it, and I wish I had bought
a MAC. I tried to call Microsoft and they are trying to charge me 50 bucks. I
am at a loss.

Throwin my Computer

I am running vista, not XP. The driver is not listed in the add/remove
programs list (accessable through computer, not control panel in vista). When
I do step 3 (delete printer in printers/faxes from control panel) it won't
let me delete it, even if I run as administrator. I do not understand where
to go for step 4. Where do I find the toolbar? I am doing all of this while
disconnected from the network. Thanks for your help either way!!!

Chris Cowles

"Throwin my Computer" <Throwin my (e-mail address removed)>
wrote in message
[...]

Were you using the native Vista fax/scan software for scanning on the
network? I am unable to do so. Scanning works fine wirelessly using
the HP solution center, but Windows does not recognize it as being
installed for captures into an application. If I plug the scanner in
by USB, all is well.