    support all with the same scripted responses. I have no
    doubt if I could talk with an Enslish speaker in Texas I
    could be understond and my problem resolved.

    Robert Montgomery, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Robert Montgomery

    chevy47 Guest

    Try contacting ~~ he's in McLean and is
    very knowledgeable. He's a computer troubleshooter and
    speaks English/Texan! Hope this helps. :)

    I'm
    >on line and I get no help at all from HP support. Not
    >only do they not understand the problem they have

    trouble

    chevy47, Sep 11, 2004

  3. >-----Original Message-----
    >My printer reinstalls about 3 or 4 times an hour when I'm
    >on line and I get no help at all from HP support. Not
    >only do they not understand the problem they have trouble
    >with english. I've tried on the phone, email and fax
    >support all with the same scripted responses. I have no
    >doubt if I could talk with an Enslish speaker in Texas I
    >could be understond and my problem resolved.
    >.

    What makes you think there are English speakers in Texas?

    Wislu Plethora, Sep 13, 2004
  4. Only when you are online?

    Is it a USB unit and do you have a USB DSL modem?

    www.coribright.com

    Cari \(MS MVP\), Sep 14, 2004
  5. Robert Montgomery

    Victor D. Guest

    Cause Texas is a state of the Union of the Untied States of America, where
    English is the native language.....Duh!

    Victor D., Sep 17, 2004
  6. Robert Montgomery

    KhannaSu Guest

    Robert Montgomery wrote:
    > *My printer reinstalls about 3 or 4 times an hour when I'm
    > on line and I get no help at all from HP support. Not
    > only do they not understand the problem they have trouble
    > with english. I've tried on the phone, email and fax
    > support all with the same scripted responses. I have no
    > doubt if I could talk with an Enslish speaker in Texas I
    > could be understond and my problem resolved. *

    Hi
    PSC 2510 is a wireless printer? I could not find any informatio
    about a Wireless router/an access point in your mail

    -
    KhannaS

    KhannaSu, Sep 17, 2004