HP Low toner alert settings

ghopkins

Hi - I'm wondering if there is a way to view directly on the printer what the low toner threshold is set at? (10/20/30%?) I'm also wondering if there is a way to change the setting?

I know there are programs, including some from HP that you can setup to alert you when the toner is low, but I need to find out at what % remaining that the trigger is set at. Also I would like to be able to change the % to a different value.

Thanks

GSalisbury

"(e-mail address removed)" wrote in message

Hi - I'm wondering if there is a way to view directly on the printer what
the low toner threshold is set at? (10/20/30%?) I'm also wondering if there
is a way to change the setting?

I know there are programs, including some from HP that you can setup to
alert you when the toner is low, but I need to find out at what % remaining
that the trigger is set at. Also I would like to be able to change the % to
a different value.

Thanks
I don't have an HP printer and I don't have a laser printer but you didn't
say and I can't resist...
I put a "change low toner threshold " into a google and there were any
number of "hits".
Did you try that?
Hell, the 1st hit was a youtube that walked you through the settings on an
HP something.
Geo.