How to upload my designed web site to the host provider?

I'm a songwriter and I wanted to have my own web site. So, I bough web design
software "web easy 5 professional" and build my web site. Then I managed to
find a internet provider www.netcetera.co.uk to hosting my web site. However,
I did tried in a numerous ocassions to upload my designed web site, but I
could not. I did contactet (netcetera) on a numerous ocassions and the latest
message from them it is "..Please log a support call throught your control
panel for this issue.." so I did, but still I do not know how to solve the
problem.
Please, would you tell me what to do?

Thank you

Richard G. Harper

Only your hosting company can tell you what methods of uploading they
support.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] (e-mail address removed)

"Rizo Balic (songwriter)" <Rizo Balic
(songwriter)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...