    connection. Could any one give me a clue?

    Thanks a lot.
    K L Srinivasa Rao

    K L Srinivasa Rao, Mar 11, 2004

  2. K L Srinivasa Rao

    Guest Guest

    I am having the same problem I can't figure it out I have tried to send faxes with my cable and it really makes me ma
    Linda

    Guest, Mar 18, 2004

  3. Sending a fax by DSL requires one of two methods:

    1. You obtain a DSL line filter suitable for connecting a standard voice
    telephone to the DSL line, then connect an analog fax modem to the line
    through the line filter. This applies to ALL fax systems, Microsoft Fax,
    WinFax and EVERYONE else.

    2. You hire an Internet E-faxing service:

    http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/fax.htm#internetfax
    Personal Fax Services - Internet Fax
    http://www.savetz.com/fax/
    FAQ: How can I send a fax from the Internet?

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE --
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS], Mar 20, 2004
  4. Sending a fax by DSL requires one of two methods:

    "Linda" <> wrote in message
    > I am having the same problem I can't figure it out I have tried to send

    faxes with my cable and it really makes me mad

    Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS], Mar 20, 2004
  5. K L Srinivasa Rao

    lse123

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have dsl filter and connected PC RJ11 Slot to telephonedevice DATA PORT, well as of software configuration, what follows?

    XP, or vista have any, built in fax software? how to configure it?

    lse123, Aug 30, 2011