    I accidentally rotated the screen display orientation 90 degrees clockwise.
    I have a Dell computer and monitor. the operating system is windows xp.
    please explain how i can correct this screen problem. thanks

    inneed, Oct 17, 2009

  2. inneed

    Graham Mayor Guest

    This is nothing to do with Word, but is a property of toyr graphics adapter.
    Right click the desktop, select properties and check the adapter properties
    fore the rotation option.

    --
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com
    Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

    Graham Mayor, Oct 17, 2009

  3. inneed

    Jay Freedman Guest

    On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 05:50:01 -0700, inneed
    <> wrote:

    >I accidentally rotated the screen display orientation 90 degrees clockwise.
    >I have a Dell computer and monitor. the operating system is windows xp.
    >please explain how i can correct this screen problem. thanks

    This has nothing to do with Microsoft Word -- it's a function of your
    Dell computer. Visit www.dell.com and look up the user's manual for
    your specific model number.

    --
    Regards,
    Jay Freedman

    Jay Freedman, Oct 17, 2009
  4. inneed

    Geoff Budd Guest

    Here are a couple of suggestions:

    1. Some video cards come with utilities or an option to rotate the display.
    Either, start Control Panel then click on Display and then select the
    Setting tab, Advanced button; or
    it could be an icon in the Control Panel specifically for the installed
    video card.

    2. The following may also work on some but not all video cards:
    CTRL+ALT+up arrow

    Good luck

    Geoff Budd, Oct 17, 2009