How to re-install WMI for Windows XP

Frank R?der

I have a problem with my WMI it's corrupted after installing SP2 for
Windows XP.

I have tried everything (I believe): Rebuilding repository has no
effect, tried remove "hide" in sysoc.inf for WBEM, but I could not
remove the checkmark in the Windows program components to remove the
application....

I have not found any article about re-installing WMI on a Windows XP.

Does any have any idea ?

Regards
Frank Röder
Systems Engineer.

Luke Edson

I saw this in the Group Policy Newsgroup: