    How to programmatically resize the height of a custom IE toolbar written
    in C#? When I resize it, it shrinks but the real-estate it is in stays the
    same size.

    DR, Jun 20, 2009

  2. DR

    RayLopez99 Guest

    Re: How to programmatically resize the height of a custom IE toolbarwritten in C#? When I resize it, it shrinks but the real-estate it is instays the same size.

    On Jun 20, 3:02 am, DR <> wrote:
    > How to programmatically resize the height of a custom IE toolbar written
    > in C#? When I resize it, it shrinks but the real-estate it is in stays the
    > same size.

    Not sure what you mean. I find that properties are tricky if you
    override them, so I never do. I don't take chances with Windows
    FOrms--the default is usually good enough for me.

    RL

    RayLopez99, Jun 20, 2009