From:[email protected]
To:[email protected]
CC:
Subject:TEST
Attachments:TEST.PDF

The informtation I would like included in my printed copy
is the header details - Attachments:TEST.PDF.

Please let me know if you have a solution.

Thanks,

Nigel Marsh

Roady [MVP]

Version of Outlook?

For Outlook 2003; install Office 2003 Service Pack 1

For all other versions;
Convert the message to Plain Text before printing or use the following
add-in;
http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Print-On-Demand.asp?Source=RS
Iff you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month: