    comments are still tiny - less than half the size of Normal text, even
    though my normal is 11 point and my Comment Text is 18 point.
    Thanks!

    Jeremy, Nov 30, 2007

  2. You'll need to modify the font of the Balloon Text style as well.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Nov 30, 2007

  3. Even though it seems a bit strange, the _font size_ of text that appears in
    balloons (incl. comments) is the font size defined for the style Balloon Text
    (courtesy of Word MVP Suzanne Barnhill). On the other hand, other style
    properties applied to the Comment Text style seem to be reflected as expected.

    Try to change the font size of Balloon Text and see whether it helps.

    See the thread you can access via this link:
    http://tinyurl.com/3bfsm6

    --
    Regards
    Lene Fredborg