how to make a goal sheet for personal use

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Forms' started by Guest, Oct 10, 2005.

    please help me with making a goal sheet format so I can create and print them
    when I want to

    Guest, Oct 10, 2005

    Rick B Guest

    This is a Microsoft Access newsgroup. We help build databases in Microsoft
    Access.

    Your question does not sound like it is related to this newsgroup.

    --
    Rick B

    Rick B, Oct 10, 2005

    John Vinson Guest

    On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:31:12 -0700, cole90
    <> wrote:

    >please help me with making a goal sheet format so I can create and print them
    >when I want to

    I suspect you want to do this in Microsoft Word or some other
    wordprocessing software - not in the database program Microsoft
    Access.

    Since nobody who volunteers here could possibly have any idea what
    kind of appearance YOU might want for your goal sheet, I'd suggest
    that you come up with a more specific question, and post it to a Word
    newsgroup.

    If, on the other hand, you would like to use Access to create a
    database of goals and accomplishments, that could certainly be done.
    Post back if you're interested!

    John W. Vinson[MVP]

    John Vinson, Oct 10, 2005