    there any thing available with frontpage that I can do.

    Thanks,
    Kiran

    Guest, Jan 18, 2005

  2. You can not use a search box with the FP Search Component, you have to link to a page with the FP
    Search Component. If you review the all of the post from today, someone has indicate a 3rd Party
    solution.

    WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
    http://www.ycoln-resources.com
    FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

    Thomas A. Rowe, Jan 18, 2005

    Chuck Davis Guest

    I use a search facility from http://www.master.com You can see it in action
    at: http://www.myscacc.org