How to get New File Dialog/Templates in Word 2002?

Tom Duprex

I moved up to Word 2002 by purchasing Works. I want to view available
Word 2002 templates. However, when I click on File/New I just get a
blank Document 1, whereas I was expecting to get a new file dialog box
that displays templates. Somehow, I can get Works templates, but they
are useless for my purposes and take me out of the flow of working in
Word. My questions is: How can I get Word 2002 Template dialog box to
appear when I click on File/New when working within Word 2002 (that I
acquired in a Works package)?

TIA

TF

Tom

You can still find the 'traditional' File, New macro that opens the Template
dialog as it used to and drag it to the standard toolbar.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Tom Duprex" <tduprex[at]gtcinternet[dot]com> wrote in message
:I found the answer,in the New/File task pane.