How to get a program to run

G

Hi I have windows XP Pro and two logins one that is a limited account and the other is an admin account. I've found that certain program will not run in a limited account. I can use the "run as" but I don't want to give the password and the rights to the users of the limited account. Is there a way that I can setup the progams to always run under the admin account with out the user know the password or being asked all the time?

Thank you for your Time & help!
Josh

A

Adam Lewis

joshk82443 said:
Hi I have windows XP Pro and two logins one that is a limited account and the other is an admin account. I've found that certain program will not run in a limited account. I can use the "run as" but I don't want to give the password and the rights to the users of the limited account. Is there a way that I can setup the progams to always run under the admin account with out the user know the password or being asked all the time?

Thank you for your Time & help!
Josh
whne you go to open the application, right click and click run as. at
the bottom of the run as dialog box, there is an option to always run
this application as a different user

Ask a Question