    the app_code folder .I have to access this file in web.config file.

    Thansk,
    Chandan kumar

    chandan, Dec 7, 2007

  2. RE: how to fine a relative path of a XML file in app_code in web.cofi

    The App_Code folder is really for compilable resources such as .cs or .vb
    files and controls. Consider storing your xml file in the root of the
    application so you can just use
    Server.MapPath("myXmlFile.xml");
    -- Peter
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com
    http://www.blogmetafinder.com

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Dec 7, 2007

  3. chandan

    chandan Guest

    Re: how to fine a relative path of a XML file in app_code in web.cofi

    On Dec 8, 1:06 am, Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]
    <> wrote:
    > The App_Code folder is really for compilable resources such as .cs or .vb
    > files and controls. Consider storing your xml file in the root of the
    > application so you can just use
    > Server.MapPath("myXmlFile.xml");
    > -- Peterhttp://www.eggheadcafe.comhttp://petesbloggerama.blogspot.comhttp://www.blogmetafinder.com
    >

    > "chandan" wrote:
    > > Hi!
    > > how to find a relative path of a XML file .This XML file is inside
    > > the app_code folder .I have to access this file in web.config file.

    > > Thansk,
    > > Chandan kumar- Hide quoted text -

    Thanks!

    chandan, Dec 14, 2007