how to find incoming server type and outgoing STMP name to set up

New User

Hi , I am trying to respond to an ad on Craigslist and for some reason, I get
all these screens that want email set up info.... I don't know how to
complete and so, can't use Craigslist... HELP!
Thx!!!

Dave N9

When you click on a mailto: link, like those on Craigslist, it will try to
open your default email program.
If you use webmail, this can be a problem, as most webmail cannot be set as
the default email program.
There were a couple of webmail providers that provided a hack to enable
this, but I don't know if any of them still work.
How do you normally send email?
Who provides your email account?

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)