    how can I enable againg the use of Simple MAPIs on my machine?

    Thanks in advace and Kind Regards

    Severino

    seve, Nov 9, 2005

  2. Outlook always provides support for Simple MAPI. WHat you are referring to are the security prompts that OUtlook displays when applications use Simple MAPI. As a standalone user, you have no option in Outlook to suppress them. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options.

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Nov 9, 2005