    Can you tell me any methed or 3'party.

    with regards

    David

    Guest, Oct 16, 2006

  2. David wrote:
    > Dear sir or madan:
    >
    > I want to do TV lens product.
    > Do any one know how to do it?
    > Can you tell me any methed or 3'party.
    >
    > with regards
    >
    > David

    I think you're going to have to explain what a TV lens *is* first...

    --
    Adora Belle Dearheart
    A little ball of frustration wrapped up in a convenient spiky package.

    Adora Belle Dearheart, Oct 16, 2006

    TV-style navigation gives users a way to navigate through Web pages on
    devices that have a limited display size and a 5-key navigational system.

    Guest, Oct 16, 2006

    The TV-Style Navigation functionality gives users a way to navigate through

    Guest, Oct 16, 2006

    The TV-Style Navigation functionality in Windows CE gives users a way to

    Guest, Oct 16, 2006

    Guest, Oct 16, 2006

    KM Guest

    David,

    TV-Style navigation is supported by IE on XP Embedded and Windows CE (> 4.2).
    In both OSes all you have to do is to add an appropriate components to make it work (easy to search for the components as their
    names would reflect the TV style navigation).

    However, it is not clear what exactly answer you looking for. This is XP Embedded NG, not Windows CE. If you are facing issues with
    XPe we'd be happy to help you and point out the right components. Otherwise, please post your questions to Windows CE
    (platformbuilder) NG.

    --
    =========
    Regards,

    KM, Oct 16, 2006

    KM:

    Yes, I want to do it on XP Embedded.
    I can't find it in the help file.
    Please help me.

    With regards.

    David

    Guest, Oct 17, 2006

    KM Guest

    David,

    Just include the IE stack. Internet Explorer TV-Style Navigation is a implemented within mshtml on XP/XPe.

    --
    =========
    Regards,

    KM, Oct 17, 2006

    KM:

    I can"t find the IE stack form XPE.
    If I find it, I just add the component to Target Designer.
    Then, I can get the TV style nevigation function and 5 key navigational
    system.

    Regards,

    David

    Guest, Oct 19, 2006

    KM Guest

    David,

    Sorry, wasn't clear in my previous message. I just meant you might want to add "Internet Explorer" component to your config and
    resolve *all* its dependencies.

    --
    =========
    Regards,