How to disabe the Tab Command to go next Form

How to disabe the Tab Command to go next

I have created more than 1 Forms (i.e 4)to fill Single rowRecords in Table
for Convenience.
So After Entering Fields in Form 1 it should go to Form 2 and then Form 3.
For that I have created Command Buttons. After Reaching Last Form, It has to
come to New Records in Form 1. But If I use Key Board Tab Conterminously it
will Go to New Records in Form 1. How to disable Tan button to move to New
Records.

Arvin Meyer [MVP]

"How to disabe the Tab Command to go next" <How to disabe the Tab Command to
go (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
I have created more than 1 Forms (i.e 4)to fill Single rowRecords in Table
for Convenience.
So After Entering Fields in Form 1 it should go to Form 2 and then Form 3.
For that I have created Command Buttons. After Reaching Last Form, It has
come to New Records in Form 1. But If I use Key Board Tab Conterminously
it
will Go to New Records in Form 1. How to disable Tan button to move to New
Records.

On inform one's property sheet, on the other tab, noticed the cycle
property. Change that to current record.