    it. You're the best.
    If you could create this database for church and I am really appreciate it.

    Best Wishes and God Bless You all,

    Guest, Apr 2, 2005

    John Vinson Guest

    On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:15:03 -0800, "sirchngu"
    <> wrote:

    >Dear Sir:
    >I am requesting the Access Team Design to create a Church database just like
    >a Students and Classes database. I am teaching at the non-profit organization
    >and I am using most templates you've created for teacher (education). I loved
    >it. You're the best.
    >If you could create this database for church and I am really appreciate it.
    >
    >Best Wishes and God Bless You all,

    This newsgroup is primarily "staffed" (if that's the word) by
    volunteers, users of Access, not by Microsoft personnel. (Some Softies
    monitor the newsgroup but aren't heavy contributors usually).

    As it happens, I've written a church membership database that a number
    of churches are using. I'd be happy to send you a copy; please contact
    me offline at jvinson <at> wysard of info <dot> com (remove the blanks
    and replace the punctuation, I want you to get the address but I don't
    want any more spambots to have it) if you're interested.

    It keeps track of members, families, and an unlimited number of
    "lists" which can be used for mailing lists or simply as membership
    lists, e.g. the Choir list or the Deacons list. It doesn't (currently)
    handle donations or other financials though it could easily be adapted
    to do so.

    John W. Vinson[MVP]

    John Vinson, Apr 3, 2005