    Presentation to MS Word Document.
    Thanks
    Quick Respond will be much appreciated.

    Guest, Jul 28, 2005

    Put your presentation in Slide Sorter View and then just copy and paste in
    Word.

    Guest, Jul 28, 2005

    Jess,
    I've tried that, but only the first slide out of the 33, appears on MS Word!
    Hope ypu reply.
    Thanks

    Guest, Jul 28, 2005

    Stefan Blom Guest

    You have to copy and paste each slide separately.

    Note that if you can manage with the text only, try copying from
    PowerPoint's Outline pane.

    --
    Stefan Blom
    Microsoft Word MVP

    Stefan Blom, Jul 28, 2005

    Er...PowerPoint Outline Pane....Where about is that?

    Guest, Jul 28, 2005

    Stefan Blom Guest

    I'm not using the latest version of PowerPoint, so it is possible that
    the views look differently by default in your version. But there
    should still be some way to display a PowerPoint file as an outline.
    (To find out how, consult PowerPoint Help or ask in a PowerPoint
    newsgroup.) Copy the entire presentation from Outline view and paste
    into Word.

    --
    Stefan Blom
    Microsoft Word MVP

    Stefan Blom, Jul 28, 2005

    Dear Stefan,
    You can actually copy the entire work, only their headings?
    regards Kesara

    Guest, Jul 28, 2005

    Stefan Blom Guest

    All the typed text should be included, but no pictures or slide
    backgrounds. Again, if you need pictures, copying each slide
    separately is required.

    After you've pasted the text, you probably have to reformat it in
    Word, to make it look good. Especially note that text which is white
    in PowerPoint might be invisible in Word, since the background is
    white, too.

    In Word, you can change the color of the selection via Format>Font,
    font tab.

    --
    Stefan Blom
    Microsoft Word MVP

    Stefan Blom, Jul 28, 2005
  9. You might want to post your question in the PPT NG. I am not familiar with
    PPT, but I had gotten the impression there was an option to export the
    presentation to Word.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Jul 28, 2005

    BTW - If you just want to print it, wht not do it from PowerPoint?

    Guest, Jul 29, 2005

    Just noticed File>Send To>Microsoft Office Word you can then select how you
    want it to look and it creates the new doc for you.

    Guest, Jul 29, 2005

    Stefan Blom Guest

    I think you have provided the best solution (which I completely
    overlooked).

    It is certainly true that you learn something every day. I didn't
    expect to learn about PowerPoint in a Word newsgroup, though :)

    --
    Stefan Blom
    Microsoft Word MVP

    Stefan Blom, Aug 1, 2005