How to change windows messenger service title bar?

Reaction score
Hi!

I am newbie to this forum.

Please any body suggest me whether we can change the title bar of our windows messenger service popup. The popup title is "Messenger Service".

How can we change it?

Please provide your suggestions here....

Thanks,

Reaction score
The messenger service options can be accessed from the administration section of the control panel

/services/messenger

right click, goto properties/startup type

disable

*****Transmits net send and Alerter service messages between clients and servers. This service is not related to Windows Messenger. If this service is stopped, Alerter messages will not be transmitted. If this service is disabled, any services that explicitly depend on it will fail to start.*****

In other words what ever reason your doing it for we wont be held responsible if you cant correct it!!!

If thats what you mean in your post!?

Reaction score
Hai!

Thanks for your reply. But I know how to disable the Messenger Service. My need is "How to change the title bar of messenger service.

If we send messege using net send one popup window appears in system which has been titled as "Messenger Service"

We must change the title as our own.

Any suggestion please,

Ask a Question