how to calculate a credit card

pm_sam

Hi all

I’ve got Excel 07,but am stuck .

I used the PMT function to calculate to pay off a credit card by entering
the APR and how long i wanted to pay and the balance that was on the card to
tell me how much to pay each month.

Am now want to calculate if i paid off a SET AMOUNT EACH MONTH with the APR
how long this will take but i don’t know the function to use.

Any help from you guy’s and gal’s would be much appreciated.

Paul.

Jim Cone

NPER
Returns the number of periods for an investment based on
periodic, constant payments and a constant interest rate.
Syntax...
NPER(rate, pmt, pv, fv, type)
--
Jim Cone