    If it helps, the operating system on my machine is XP.

    Many thanks

    Brian Firth

    Brian, Aug 22, 2003

  2. More than likely you would need to add a Bluetooth adapter to your
    computer (some computers already have bluetooth included).

    I use a Belkin USB Bluetooth adapter for my PPC.. It will come with
    Bluetooth software that will help you connect to your devices...

    Jeffrey Randow (Windows MVP - Networking & Smart Display)

    Remote Networking Technology Wiki -
    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
    Smart Display Support - http://www.smartdisplays.net

    Jeffrey Randow (MVP), Aug 25, 2003

  3. Brian

    pk2

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    bluetooth

    how do i know if my toshiba a70-rx1 has bluetooth in it. I have recently bought a canon ip90 printer and the bluetooth adapter for it. It would be great it i could make it wireless with out using the infared. There is pretty much no range with the infared the computer and printer need to be side by side. Any ideas would be great thanks

    pk2, Mar 11, 2006