    I would like to add this one in the available list "Add"

    I Will try to implement that into codes meanwhile ..

    Thanks for any help there !

    Marc R., Dec 19, 2005

  2. Marc,

    Than the first thing you have to do is to make it as a seperated dll,
    (creating a class library)

    (I would than use one library for all these dll's)

    Cor

    Cor Ligthert [MVP], Dec 19, 2005

  3. Marc R.

    Marc R. Guest

    thanks, Can you be more specific (I'm more then a Green programmer into
    VB.net)

    Marc R., Dec 19, 2005
  4. Marc R.

    Marc R. Guest

    OK I taught the solution I had was good, But I can't make it work, here the
    case :

    Table Customer :
    Cus_ID
    Blah1
    blah2
    blah3
    ACTIVE (BooL)

    Table Address
    Add_ID
    Cust_ID
    phoneNumber

    In the In the Grid I want on the same datarow to show Customer fields, and
    Some Address field That belongs to that customer, HOW can I Acheive that ?

    both table have a seperate SQLDataAdapters. : Da_customer and DA_Address

    Marc R., Dec 19, 2005
  5. Marc,

    I assume that you want something as this.

    http://www.vb-tips.com/default.aspx?ID=5fd5a8cf-54dc-4946-a193-8a9529b2b38b

    The tables can be of course as well in different datasets.

    I hope this helps

    Cor

    Cor Ligthert [MVP], Dec 19, 2005
  6. Marc R.

    Seb Guest

    Disable Closing of a form VB2003/5

    Hi

    Another question

    I need to stop a form from being closed until a varable is set. Have
    tried using Me.Show in the form closing but VB compleins

    Tried creating a second form called "autoloader"
    So Form1Closed loads autoloader in turn calls form1 to open back up but
    VB still complains

    TIA

    Seb.

    Seb, Dec 19, 2005
  7. Marc R.

    Marc R. Guest

    hummmm "parent.state" as a third arguments .. I love that! thanks.

    but guest what !?, I finally got the other one exemple (I gave) to work, It
    is more complex but suite me better because of the datagridcolumnStyles that
    I can ajust.

    But if there is a way to add the 3rd option into the DataGridColumnStyle
    Collection editor, that would be perfect.

    But Thanks that Exemple Showed me how simple it it to Merge information from
    Any source, I'm sure it will help many !

    Thanks.

    Marc R., Dec 19, 2005