How Run query then Automatically Analyize in Excel via Macro

How can I create a macro that will run a query then automatically opens it in
Excel. I want to be able to run the query by clicking a button from a Form
then analyze it in Excel without having to click on Tools-Office
Links-Analyze with Microsoft Excel. Anyone have any suggestions? Is this
possible or do I have to use Visual Basic?

Joseph R. Pottschmidt

There are to options in which to accomplish this task.

1. You can write VBA code in access that will create the exportable
Excel file and then proceed to open the file and using VBA on the access
side reference the Option or function that you want to run.

2. You write VBA code to do the export and write VBA a separate Excel
Workbook that will have the macro name in a command line option to open
the excel spreadsheet and execute the mentioned Macro. (A lot of small
part)

I normally would choose option 1 since you can do anything in MS Access
that you can do in Excel.

Joe P.