How much would this sell for??

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a old AMD Athlon xp 3000+ CPU, and I am looking to sell it. Would someone be able to give a idea of how much it might sell for and if its worth selling?

Thanks,

Wiz

Reaction score
Have a look in something like MicroMart out on a Thursday.
Plenty of adverts selling or wanting CPU's.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It's worth selling if you don't need it ;)

E-bay's completed listings is also worthing looking at to judge prices. AMD Athlon XP 3000+'s are going for around £30 on there :thumb:

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
It's worth selling if you don't need it ;)

E-bay's completed listings is also worthing looking at to judge prices. AMD Athlon XP 3000+'s are going for around £30 on there :thumb:

Thanks Ian, and feckit,

I am going to sell it as I don't need it anymore. As it came from one of my old pcs.

Thanks,

Wiz

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Is that a Socket A CPU? If so it was only bettered by the XP3200 in that series.

There's still a demand for them, I'd list it on E-Bay if I was you, charge about £5.00 for recorded delivery as well ;)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Is that a Socket A CPU? If so it was only bettered by the XP3200 in that series.

There's still a demand for them, I'd list it on E-Bay if I was you, charge about £5.00 for recorded delivery as well ;)

Hi Flopps,

Thanks for your reply.

Yep it came off a Socket A motherboard, I will go ahead and list it on ebay.

Many Thanks,

Wiz

Ask a Question