    other times hours, other times days. Does it matter if it is sent to a group
    or just one person. Any assistance on how this works would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Guest, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Neweddy wrote:
    > I know if the e-mail has been read it will fail. What about it a user
    > is not logged in to Outlook when I send the message. Sometime it
    > takes minutes, other times hours, other times days. Does it matter
    > if it is sent to a group or just one person. Any assistance on how
    > this works would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Message Recall is available only if you are using Exchange Server & the
    recipients are in your same organization - and even then, it requires such a
    strict list of circumstances to work at all, it rarely works. I discourage
    it. Be careful before you hit 'send' - that's all I can tell you.

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Apr 3, 2005

    ~D~ Guest

    Now with the use of Blackberries recalling messages from Outlook is a waste
    of time.

    ~D~, Apr 17, 2005
  4. On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:52:00 -1000, ~D~ <> wrote:

    > Now with the use of Blackberries recalling messages from Outlook is a
    > waste
    > of time.

    It was largely a waste of time before Blackberries too.

    --
    -Ben-
    Ben M. Schorr, MVP

    Ben M. Schorr - MVP, Apr 17, 2005