    When I download a powerpoint template from the microsoft website, it always
    opens up a new window, but I would like to use multiple downloaded templates
    in my current presentation. Is this possible?

    Guest, Mar 28, 2006

    Luc Guest

    Seanryann,
    After downloading, save the template. Download the other ones, save also.
    Then start a new presentation, select some slides, in the slide design task
    pane click on the browse link at the bottom of the pane, select one of your
    saved templates, hit apply. Repeat if necessary.

    Luc, Mar 28, 2006

    cooline Guest

    Hi , Seanryann

    you can use multiple downloaded templates in your current presentation.

    The particular method as follows:
    1. Open your current presentation,Creat a new slide layout ( Make sure
    the new slide layout is selected).
    2. Select the menu "format" item ->"slide design" ->"browse ( Usually
    is located the right under angle )"
    2. Then select a template that you want to inserts.
    3. Finished.

    More info your can visit the
    website:http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/forum/index.php
    It is s speciality site about PowerPoint F.A.Q, PPT to Flash, PPT to
    DVD and Free PowerPoint Resource such as some beautiful templates.

    Hope it can help you.

    Best regards!
    wondershare software

    2006-03-28

    cooline, Mar 28, 2006

    cooline Guest

    Hi , Seanryann

    you can use multiple downloaded templates in your current presentation.

    The particular method as follows:
    1. Open your current presentation,Creat a new slide layout ( Make sure
    the new slide layout is selected).
    2. Select the menu "format" item ->"slide design" ->"browse ( Usually
    is located the right under angle )"
    2. Then select a template that you want to inserts.
    3. Finished.

    More info your can visit the
    website:http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/forum/index.php
    It is a speciality site about PowerPoint F.A.Q, PPT to Flash, PPT to

    cooline, Mar 28, 2006

    Kathy Jacobs Guest

    Luc,
    Did you know that this only works if you have more than one slide selected?
    If you only have one slide selected, it applies the new master to all
    slides. I am wondering: Have you found a way to use this method to apply the
    selected template to just one slide. (I am looking for a way that works the
    same as if I click the drop down and select "Apply to selected slides".)

    --
    Kathryn Jacobs, Microsoft MVP PowerPoint and OneNote
    Author of Kathy Jacobs on PowerPoint - Available now from Holy Macro! Books
    Get PowerPoint and OneNote information at www.onppt.com

    I believe life is meant to be lived. But:
    if we live without making a difference, it makes no difference that we lived

    Kathy Jacobs, Mar 28, 2006

    Luc Guest

    Kathy,
    > Did you know that this only works if you have more than one slide
    > selected?

    No I did not, guess I have never applied it to one slide only. Hope the OP
    will forgive this omission.
    >Have you found a way to use this method to apply the selected template to
    >just one slide.

    No miracles on this side of the ocean I'm afraid Kathy.
    --
    Luc Sanders (MVP - Powerpoint)

    Luc, Mar 28, 2006

    Kathy Jacobs Guest

    Oh well, if you can't find a miracle over there I will just have to wait for
    someone else to find one :)

    (I actually never knew that it worked with more than one slide selected. I
    was so convinced, that I went and tested your advice. I was pleasantly
    surprised to find it worked with two or more selected. I could never get it
    to work before because I had only had one slide selected.)

    Get PowerPoint and OneNote information at www.onppt.com

    Kathy Jacobs, Mar 28, 2006