    problem. How do I go the other way, sync appointments from desktop to pocket
    pc. I know it is just a setting somewhere because my holidays transfered over
    ok.

    Guest, May 13, 2005

  2. Check your options in activesync to ensure the calendar options are not just
    synching one category.

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

    After furious head scratching, LVguy asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], May 14, 2005

    OK, This sounds like it might help me... I want to synch my office calendar
    (Outlook) with my PDA (HP IPAQ) that is connected to my home computer that
    has either MSN Premium Hotmail or Outlook Express, would I be able to use
    'activesync' to do this? and if so where do I get it and how do I use it?

    Thanks
    --
    Searching for Enlightenment

    Guest, May 18, 2005
  4. You can only sync your PDA with your office calendar when it's connected to
    your office computer.

    Matthew Choinski, May 18, 2005

    Isn't there a way to synch Outlooks calendar with Hotmails calendar?

    Guest, May 20, 2005