How do I set up different watermarks for different pages of same .

I am writing a new procedure. Part of the document needs "DRAFT" as a
watermark and another portion needs "EXAMPLES". These are text watermarks
and not graphics. Any suggestions on how I can get this to work.

Pat Garard

G'Day Martha,

1. Make sure that you use section breaks to separate
the sets of pages that require differing Watermarks.

2. Insert the Watermark you would like for the first section
- it will be the same throughout the document.

3. Modify the Headers so that each section does NOT
have 'Same as previous'.

4. Move to the second section, double-click its Header
- you will now be able to 'select' the watermark with
a single click.

5. Right-click, choose 'Edit text' and modify the Watermark
for that section.

6. Repeat for the other sections.

Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
G'Day Martha,

1. Make sure that you use section breaks to separate
the sets of pages that require differing Watermarks.

2. Insert the Watermark you would like for the first section
- it will be the same throughout the document.

3. Modify the Headers so that each section does NOT
have 'Same as previous'.

4. Move to the second section, double-click its Header
- you will now be able to 'select' the watermark with
a single click.

5. Right-click, choose 'Edit text' and modify the Watermark
for that section.

6. Repeat for the other sections.
Pat Garard
Melbourne, Australia

"Martha" <(e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
news:(e-mail address removed)...
>I am writing a new procedure. Part of the document needs "DRAFT" as a
> watermark and another portion needs "EXAMPLES". These are text watermarks
> and not graphics. Any suggestions on how I can get this to work.
Pat

You are a star, it worked perfectly