How do I send same email to different people separately ?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Form Programming' started by Guest, Oct 17, 2006.

    How can I send the same email to 10 different parties individually instead of
    copying it 10 times and send it 10 times?

    Guest, Oct 17, 2006

    Hollis Paul Guest

    In article <>,
    =?Utf-8?B?c29tZW9uZSBwbGVhc2UgaGVscA==?= wrote:
    > How can I send the same email to 10 different parties individually instead of
    > copying it 10 times and send it 10 times?

    You create a Distribution List (which is a special contact item) and select the
    DL as the addressee. See the following items:

    Tip 084: Creating a distribution list 9/21/2005
    Outlook Daily Tips Archive: Creating a Distribution list
    http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040116.htm - 19 KB

    Tip 201: Add Addresses to a DL 9/22/2005
    Outlook Daily Tips Archive: Adding a List of Addresses to a Distribution List
    http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20041105.htm - 19 KB

    Tip 314: Expanding a Distribution List 10/10/2006
    Outlook Daily Tips Archive: Expanding a Distribution List
    http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2005/20051109.htm - 20 KB

    --
    Hollis Paul
    Mukilteo, WA USA