    through the email correctly. It looks right in Word after I am finished
    creating it, but when I send it it comes through and everything is out of
    place? It doesnt look like the vresion I created. Whats up? Can anyone help?

    Guest, May 20, 2006

    Graham Mayor Guest

    Two issues here:

    1. There is an essential incompatibility between Word Document format and
    HTML format used for e-mail. If you want your Word document to be delivered
    as you sent it then you will need to send it as an attachment - preferably
    having converted it to PDF format, for which you'll need additional
    software. Or prepare it as html to start off with - which is probably
    simpler to do using Outlook's own editor as there there is no such conflict
    of formats.

    2. Many users will have the e-mail viewers set to display only plain text,
    so formatting in the message itself will be lost to them.

    --
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com
    Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org