    maker. If any one knows or if microsoft would actually answer my question
    please let me know.

    :|

    lexie, Feb 7, 2010

  2. lexie

    PapaJohn Guest

    Movie Maker doesn't include that feature.
    --
    PapaJohn
    www.papajohn.org

    PapaJohn, Feb 7, 2010

  3. lexie

    LVTravel Guest

    "lexie" <> wrote in message
    > I would like to know how to record my computer screen using windos movie
    > maker. If any one knows or if microsoft would actually answer my question
    > please let me know.
    >

    > :|

    You would need a screen recorder program such as Camtasia (expensive) or
    another program. For simple use I use Wisdom Soft's free screen recorder
    located at: http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/autoscreenrecorder.htm

    This program may or may not fit your needs.

    LVTravel, Feb 7, 2010
  4. lexie

    Mark Worden Guest

    Great question Lexie, if you are comfortable enough with Microsoft Products
    they have a free product you can use. It is called Windows Media Encoder. I
    have used to capture my screen movements AND my voice as I was recording a
    training course. Start your reading here
    <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/howto/articles/screencap.aspx>

    Mark Worden, Feb 10, 2010
  5. lexie

    Tangyi Chang Guest

    try screen recorders instead

    In fact windos movie maker (WMM) is rather a video editor than video recorder. It allows you to add objects like pictures, music to your existing video.

    If you want to create screencast video, you should get screen recording software.

    Professional (record and edit)
    Adobe Captivate 4
    Camtasia

    Middle class (record and edit)
    DemoCreator
    BB Flashback 2

    Freeware (record only)
    Camstudio
    ScreenToaster

    lexie wrote:

    how do i record my computer screen using windows movie maker
    07-Feb-10

    I would like to know how to record my computer screen using windos movi
    maker. If any one knows or if microsoft would actually answer my questio
    please let me know.

    On Sunday, February 07, 2010 1:49 PM
    lexie wrote:

    how do i record my computer screen using windows movie maker
    I would like to know how to record my computer screen using windos movi
    maker. If any one knows or if microsoft would actually answer my questio
    please let me know.

    On Sunday, February 07, 2010 2:32 PM
    PapaJohn wrote:

    Movie Maker does not include that feature.--PapaJohnwww.papajohn.org
    Movie Maker does not include that feature
    -
    PapaJoh
    www.papajohn.org

    On Sunday, February 07, 2010 3:51 PM
    LVTravel wrote:

    You would need a screen recorder program such as Camtasia (expensive)
    You would need a screen recorder program such as Camtasia (expensive) o
    another program. For simple use I use Wisdom Soft's free screen recorde
    located at: http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/autoscreenrecorder.ht

    This program may or may not fit your needs.

    On Wednesday, February 10, 2010 12:19 PM
    Mark Worden wrote:

    Great question Lexie, if you are comfortable enough with Microsoft
    Great question Lexie, if you are comfortable enough with Microsoft Product
    they have a free product you can use. It is called Windows Media Encoder.
    have used to capture my screen movements AND my voice as I was recording
    training course. Start your reading her
    <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/howto/articles/screencap.aspx

    "lexie" wrote:

    Making Silverlight Emulate Synchronous Requests
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...1-c5c717c9b184/making-silverlight-emulat.aspx

    Tangyi Chang, Mar 24, 2010