    lines for notes?
    Thanks in advance.
    Barry

    Guest, Aug 19, 2005

    Echo S Guest

    "Barry" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there anyway to print three larger slides per handout page WITHOUT the
    > lines for notes?
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Barry

    Use File/Send to/Word.

    --
    Echo [MS PPT MVP]
    http://www.echosvoice.com

    Echo S, Aug 19, 2005

    Thanks. This sure gets me 2/3s of the way there. It still involves a bit of
    reformatting in WORD to get three medium-sized slides on one page without the
    notes. ANy other creative ideas out there?
    Barry

    Guest, Aug 19, 2005

    Echo S Guest

    Yup. Two third-party possibilities are http://skp.mvps.org/how/ and
    http://billdilworth.mvps.org/SlideIntoWord.htm

    --
    Echo [MS PPT MVP]
    http://www.echosvoice.com

    Echo S, Aug 20, 2005

    Re: How do I print three Powerpoint slides per page, without the l

    The suggestion about the third party addins was REALLY helpful. Thanks so
    much!
    Barry

    Guest, Aug 21, 2005

    Echo S Guest

    Re: How do I print three Powerpoint slides per page, without the l

    I'm very glad to hear that, Barry, and I know Shyam and BillD will be, too.

    Thanks for letting us know!

    --
    Echo [MS PPT MVP]
    http://www.echosvoice.com