how do I paste linked and embed from worksheet to another workshe.

BrianIowaDOT

I am trying to copy and link information i excel that is tabular. There are
images at the top of each of the tabs. When I try to copy and link normally
I lose the images adn formating. I am able to copy and paste and embed link
into a seprate workbook. I have not been able to do this from work sheet to
work sheet . I grabed the code that lets me paste into the seperate
workbook, but it hangs up when I try to do it in the same workbook.

Jim Cone

You can copy and paste a linked picture.
That should pick up everything you select.
Select your data and copy it.
Select the destination cell.
Press the shift key and display the edit menu.
Choose Paste Picture Link.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA