how do I keep a tool bar tab open for more than one operation?

MS Word 2007 Toolbar Question

when I use a tab on the tool bar (Home, Insert, Layout etc.) it only stays
displayed for one funtion. If I click on Home I can change my font style,
then it closes. I have to click on Home again to change my paragaph layout.
The tools do not stay displayed, only the tabs. Can anyone help. I don't
see anything about this in Office On Line

Stefan Blom

Right-click the ribbon. On the context menu, click to clear the "Minimize
the Ribbon" option. (Alternatively, you can double-click a ribbon "label.")

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"MS Word 2007 Toolbar Question" <MS Word 2007 Toolbar
news:[email protected]...