    How can I import these into Outlook XP?

    Thanks,

    Jason

    Jason Komar, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Jason Komar

    [Brendan] Guest

    On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:13:44 -0700, "Jason Komar" <>
    wrote:

    >We recently shifted one of our Linux desktops back to
    >Windows. I have a need to import mail from the employee's
    >Linux data. The mail is stored in Unix-style mbox files.
    >How can I import these into Outlook XP?

    You may have to export the data to a csv file, and then use that file
    to import into Outlook using the menu option File/Import and Export.

    Check the offerings under File/Import to see if mbox is supported.
    Otherwise, the csv format might do the trick anyways.

    Brendan

    [Brendan], Aug 7, 2003