How do I get worksheet to print same font and size as file

genie616

I set the worksheet to have Courier font and 15 point size. When it prints,
it prints much smaller and is hard to read. What am I doing wrong??

Jim Cone

Possibly...
Go to: File (menu) | Page Setup | Page (tab)...
Checkmark the "Adjust to..." button and set the value to 100
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"genie616" <
wrote in message
I set the worksheet to have Courier font and 15 point size. When it prints,
it prints much smaller and is hard to read. What am I doing wrong??

Tyro

In Page Setup, have you set the worksheet(s) to fit on 1 page wide and/or 1
page tall or something like that? If so, Excel will reduce the font size to
make the worksheet(s) fit to your specifications.

Tyro