    to cut, copy or paste, the hand symbol becomes a fist and won't allow me to
    copy, cut or paste. How do I get the arrow back?
    Thanks for the help!

    Bets51, Jan 24, 2009

  2. Bets51

    VanguardLH Guest

    Bets51 wrote:

    > For some reason I have this hand symbol instead of the arrow. And when I try
    > to cut, copy or paste, the hand symbol becomes a fist and won't allow me to
    > copy, cut or paste. How do I get the arrow back?
    > Thanks for the help!

    You sure that you aren't inside a .pdf file looking around and trying to
    copy content from there? Doesn't sound like an Outlook issue.

    VanguardLH, Jan 24, 2009

  3. on the upper right side of the window just above the top of the scroll bar
    is a little hand - click it to toggle between the cursor and hand.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:

    newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Jan 24, 2009
  4. Bets51

    Bets51 Guest

    Thank you so much!!!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your promptness
    on helping me out.

    Bets

    Bets51, Jan 24, 2009
  5. Bets51

    StevenE

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thank you for asking this question and for the simple answer. It was driving me crazy.:lol:

    StevenE, Nov 14, 2012