    research window pane popped up. When I clicked on File, Edit it moved the
    icons, but I am not sure where they went and I have not been able to restore

    Thanks

    Guest, Mar 27, 2005

    Anne Troy Guest

    Right-click ANY toolbar. Hit Customize. Go to the Toolbars tab, and choose
    the Worksheet menu bar, and hit RESET.
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.piersontech.com
    www.mrexcel.com

    Anne Troy, Mar 28, 2005

    Anne Troy Guest

    See "Restore any Toolbar" at the bottom of this page:
    http://www.officearticles.com/misc/menu_and_toolbar_tips_for_all_microsoft_office_applications.htm
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com
    www.MyExpertsOnline.com