How do I generate a list of most recently added contacts?

I want to update my web mailing list by adding the contacts from my Outlook
Address book that I have added most recently.

Is there a way that I can generate a list of those most recently added?
Thanks,
Marla

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Create a new table view on your Contacts folder, add the Created field and sort by that field.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Sue,
How do I create a new table view? I went to my contacts folder, and
couldn't locate anything on any of the drop down menus...I went to View, but
I don't know where to begin...
Please help!
Thanks, Marla

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

View | Arrange By | Current View | Define Views. Click New and take it from there.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Sue, thanks for this tip. Saved me a ton of headache deleting an accidental sync w/ Saleforce.com