    export it to yahoo? Like a quick way to take this long list of emails (about
    100) and easily send them to my yahoo 'compose email' section?
    THANK YOU. I need to email today, so appreciate quick replies.

    Guest, Nov 12, 2005

    Don Guillett Guest

    No need for Yahoo. go here for all the answers on this
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software

    "RDenver" <> wrote in message
    > I am new to Excel and have newly created a roster for a group I am part

    of.
    > In this roster, I have names, addressess and emails. I now want to send

    the
    > whole group an email. Is there a way to take the email list Ive created

    and

    Don Guillett, Nov 12, 2005

    Richard9278 Guest

    If you still need help, email me at and I wil
    reply with a file called Yahoo.CSV which will have all the prope
    column headings. Type or copy and paste your new contacts info, sav
    the file (click "Yes" when asked if you wish to maintain the sam
    format)

    Open Yahoo mail, click on "Addresses" and click on "Import/Export" o
    the upper right of the screen. Attached the .CSV file and that shoul
    do it.

    Richar

    --
    Richard927