    I want to edit a document and show text deletions by having a line drawn
    throught the word. How do I this? I know I've seen it in other documents.
    Thanks!

    Guest, Mar 6, 2005

  2. Track Changes will do this for you automatically (Tools | Track Changes and
    set the Deleted formatting to strikethrough at Tools | Options | Track
    Changes), or you can apply Strikethrough formatting through Format | Font or
    add a keyboard shortcut or toolbar button for it using Tools | Customize.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Mar 6, 2005

    What you are referring to is a feature called Track Changes in the Tools
    menu. Read about it in Help before you use it for more info.

    HTH |:>)

    Guest, Mar 6, 2005

    Format, Font, Strikethrough

    Guest, Mar 6, 2005