    Allison Guest

    I would like to know how to design a coupon or voucher in PowerPoint. Can
    anyone help?

    Allison, Jan 20, 2010

  2. Allison

    LVTravel Guest

    "Allison" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I would like to know how to design a coupon or voucher in PowerPoint. Can
    > anyone help?

    The same way you create any PowerPoint slide. Put the images and text on
    the slide and print the slide. Of course you can change the slide size
    and/or shape to fit and even put more than one on a slide page.

    Without a lot more information we can't be any more help. At a minimum we
    would need the version of Office you have and the printer you would use to
    produce the voucher.

    LVTravel, Jan 20, 2010