  1. need help

    need help Guest

    I need to delete my second page in excel. Any suggestions?

    need help, Mar 26, 2008

  2. need help

    Tyro Guest

    Second page of what?

    Tyro

    Tyro, Mar 26, 2008

  3. need help

    Susan Guest

    select & delete all the rows that encompass the material you don't
    want anymore.

    OR

    set your print range to just the "first page".
    susan

    Susan, Mar 27, 2008
  4. need help

    Gord Dibben Guest

    Is a "page" a worksheet or a printed page of a worksheet?

    If the former, right-click on the sheet tab and delete sheet.

    If the latter, change your print area under File>Print Area

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

    On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:08:01 -0700, need help <need

    Gord Dibben, Mar 28, 2008