How do I create a database that can link 2 items multiple ways?

I want to create an Access Database that will allow me to link Supplier and
Products. This needs to be done so that each Supplier can be linked to
multiple Products and each Product can in turn be linked to multiple
suppliers. Is this possible in Access? I can't tell if this is too
complicated for an Access database or not. Does anyone know if this is
futile? Or have directions on how to do this? or a simple template I could
use?

Appreciated

Allen Browne

You have a many-to-many relation between Product and Supplier, so you need 3
tables:
Product table, with ProductID primary key;
Supplier table, with SupplierID primary key;
ProductSupplier table.

The 3rd table will have 2 fields:
ProductID relates to Product.ProductID
SupplierID relates to Supplier.SupplierID
The combination of the 2 will be the primary key.

"New intern in over my head." <New intern in over my
news:[email protected]...